Thursday, October 22, 2015

Your Behavior Speaks A Thousand Words

Whatever it is that you are- for better or for worse- is more obvious than you realize!  Everything you say and do can be traced back to your core beliefs, revealing them to the world, whether you like it or not.  

For example:

I pulled hair out of the shower drain, while I was showering, and left it on the edge of the tub.  I was gonna throw it in the trash but I forgot.  My roommate complained "I hate it when you do that it is so fucking disgusting it grosses me out".  While a wet and slimy clump of hair on the edge of the tub does look gross, I have seen- and touched- much worse.  So while this asshole is complaining, his scope is showing.  Meaning, the scope of his experience.  By comparison, a doctor wouldn't bitch about something like this because a doctor has seen much, much worse gross.  Like a parent.  Or anyone who isn't a spoiled little bitch.  Of course, a better person would've ignored it, joked about it, or just thrown it out.

Ya know those people who try to make other people look and feel stupid?  They are revealing their own insecurity about their own intelligence.  

Ya know those people who talk nice to you but insult you at the same time?  They're jealous of you.

Ya know those people who speak one philosophy but live another?  They're seriously pissing me off.

Patience waning, snap waxing.  Clock ticking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Thanks for leaving a comment!