Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Purpose Of Planet Venis

Planet Venis, LLC
PO BOX 3181
Portland, ME 04104
planetvenis.com
lilmcgill@planetvenis.com

All this exists, and more.  But what's the point of this?

If you build it they will come and be your customers
 vs. 
If you build it they will tell you to fuck off and leave you alone forever

On one hand, I've been doing the witchy stuff (astrology, tarot etc.) since high school, so people have been coming to me for readings and advice for many years.  It occurs to me that I could offer these services to the public and promote my SmartAstro product, and my zine! And my crafts!

I'm a product and a service!

On the other hand, it is likely I will offend you and put you off.  I want to be as candid and lewd as I want in my writing.  I want to experiment with ideas that might offend housewives and dumb people and Muslims. What doesn't offend them?
I want to offend Republicans, women, religious groups, and all white people, so you will question yourselves, and change!  Why are you offended?  Why are your feelings hurt?  

Because when you first meet the truth, it hurts.  So if I hurt your feelings, it means I taught you something.  Even if you hate me for it.  So, your welcome, and fuck you too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Thanks for leaving a comment!