Friday, February 8, 2013

Been through a blizzard and a storm with no name...

... it felt good to be inside today....  and what better excuse.  The kids left to go visit their other families this morn/noon and ever since I have been lost in computer-land.  And speaking of lost...

I found the original tracks to "without me" which I thought had been long lost- DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS?   Without me is one of my favorites, and I have remixed it a bunch but really it has just been polishing a shit.  What has needed to happen all along can now happen.  I am going to pull out the crappy parts and fix the broken parts and crap dammit !!!  Incidentally I also found my balls in this bottle of wine!  And suddenly it's 10pm and I haven't stayed up this late in ages....

Oh yeah and somewhere along the way today I googled myself and found a fake website that had me listed under Portland, OR.  It turned out to be a ploy to get me to "claim the page" and create a profile on their website.  So I created one for my J-pop subgenre, which I hope to someday flesh out :)

http://www.mtv.com/artists/lidu-makugidu-lil-mcgill




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Thanks for leaving a comment!