Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Response To An Article About Amy Schumer's Response

Here's the article I just read:

http://www.upworthy.com/read-amy-schumers-excellent-response-to-a-racist-joke-she-made-2-years-ago?c=upw1&u=a4398d3ed569d1848fdaaebbe0c8491885919bb1

The author was offended by this joke and believes it's racist:

"I used to date Hispanics, but now I prefer consensual."

On the surface, I guess it's the equivalent of saying all Hispanic men are rapists... isn't that what Donald Trump said?


But what Amy said is not the equivalent of what Donald Trump said!

What Amy said is the equivalent of, "In my experience, all Hispanic guys are sexist, macho alphas who believe that women were made by God for men to have sex with, so, ya know, typical Catholics.  They think they own you."

Have you ever dated a Hispanic guy?  Thought not.

You can't be offended by something unless it's true.  And when you feel offended, all of your critical thinking systems shut down so you can attack or defend.  

If Donald Trump promised to buy us all thinking caps, he could probably get my vote.

Like and share this, please!  Donald Trump should see this.  Amy too.


I got yer back, gurlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Thanks for leaving a comment!