Sunday, October 6, 2013

We Believe Lies And Avoid Truth Because We're Too Tired, Right?

All of us, fucking brainwashed.

I remember the first time I found out what hot dogs were made of.  I tried to tell my mother and she said, "No!  Don't tell me, I'll never be able to eat them again!"


Of course.  Don't tell me what's going on behind the scenes at McDonald's because I don't want to give up drive-thru.  Don't tell me how they modify produce to grow its own pesticide.  Don't tell me about the conditions at the meat factories.  Don't tell me that aspartame is the fecal matter of bacteria.  Don't tell me the government is exploiting us, the corporations that run the government are exploiting us.  That the textbooks at my kids' school are inaccurate.  That "no child left behind" doesn't mean what you think it means.  That civilian police are now paramilitary equipped and are above the law.  Laws are written in a confusing way on purpose to leave room for interpretation, depending on whose side you're on.  That my vote doesn't count.

Ok, brainwashed.  And fat, unhealthy.  Overworked, underpaid, under-educated.  Kept down by the system that exploits us.  We can't even think straight.  Let's just order a pizza, watch TV, gotta get up early tomorrow.....

ok, too much information?

Start with the machine that is your body.  Read the ingredients.

Do you know what you just put in your mouth and chewed and swallowed?  Do you know what you're putting in your body?  Do you want to know?

You = human= machine.
Machine has needs.  Machine doesn't understand "want"  Want?  wtf?
Want= emotion

oh yeah, feelings.  Feelings Lie.

Give the machine what it needs.  It doesn't need soda, your whiny emotions want a soda, but you know you don't need it.  Your PMS crankypants attitude wants a cheesecake, but you don't need it.  Feed your brain instead and break this pattern!

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Eat stuff from the earth (fresh fruits and vegetables)
Less ingredients= more healthy
DRINK ONLY WATER









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Thanks for leaving a comment!